This article will help you choose the right mid tower gaming case with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Our Recommended 10 Best mid tower gaming case Reviews 2021
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- 【Outstanding Airflow】 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans are pre-installed in MUSETEX PC gaming cases to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case. Motherboard Compatability: ATX / Micro-ATX / Mini-ITX.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】Remote Control: G05MN6 Case is equipped with a unique music panel, its lighting can be changed with the rhythm of the music, can quickly adjust the ARGB lighting, speed, and mode; Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
- 【More Space】 MUSETEX G05 series has 2pcs 4mm-thick tempered glass full-view side panels. The internal space is wide and easy to install ATX/Micro ATX/ITX motherboard; 120mm water cooling; maximum length 380mm GPU; maximum length 160mm CPU air cooling; maximum length 245mm PSU (removable hard disk holders can be realized)
- 【Dust-proof design】 The case is equipped with 2pcs dust filter, and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case; other is PSU dust filter easy to install and cleaning on the bottom.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】Musetex mid-tower ATX PC case designed with 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 2 x USB 2.0 Port, 1 x HD Audio, LED Button, Power/Reset.Our USB cable is shielded wire so that you can transmit data without interference.
- Give your system a look that's both clean and classic with smooth curved edges, a polished finish, and a front-facing Corsair logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
- An edge-to-edge Tempered glass Side panel window shows off your PC's components.
- A full-length PSU cover hides your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
- Fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans for terrific airflow that keeps your PC cool, or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- Connect the included RGB fan to compatible Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards and their accompanying software to customize and control RGB fan lighting
- 【Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- 【Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only)
- 【More Space】MUSETEX G05 series has 2pcs 4mm-thick tempered glass full-view side panels. The internal space is wide and easy to install 3 x 2.5" SSD ；2 x 3.5" HDD；ATX/Micro ATX/ITX motherboard; 120mm water cooling; maximum length 380mm GPU; maximum length 160mm CPU air cooling; maximum length 245mmPSU (removable hard disk holders can be realized)
- 【Dust-proof Design】The case is equipped with a 2pcs dust filter, and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case; the other is a PSU dust filter easy to install and cleaning on the bottom.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】Musetex mid-tower ATX PC case designed with 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 2 x USB 2.0 Port, 1 x HD Audio, LED Button, Power, Reset. Our USB cable is shielded wire so that you can transmit data without interference.
- 【Chassis Concept】Rosewill CHALLENGER is designed for gamers, featuring ATX mid tower design with midnight-black metal mesh grill beautifully covering the front panel.
- All-Around Airflow: With 1x top 140mm, 1x front blue LED 120mm and 1x rear 120mm computer fans per-installed, the gaming case (CHALLENGER) aims to create the best airflow for any gaming system. ROSEWILL CHALLENGER can not only give the excellent ventilation but also the easy access I/O ports at the front.
- Spacious Internal: The ATX case pre-installs 1x top 140mm, 1x front blue LED 120mm and 1x rear 120mm and support another 2x 120mm fans (optional). Easy to customize interior components with screw-less design for 5.25" external drive bays and 3.5" HDD.
- Hassle-free Installation: The ATX mid tower case offers tool-less installation of the 2.5" drives and 3.5" drives for a hassle-free build. Plus, the case has a bottom-mounted dust filter that protects the power supply from the threat of dust.
- Great Expandability: With up to five internal 3.5” drive bays and two external 3.5” drive bays, the Rosewill CHALLENGER gives DIY builders ultimate flexibility in personalizing their PC. It’s also furnished with three 5.25" external drive bays. Additionally, up to seven expansion slots let you better take advantage of your motherboard’s expandability.
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis and panels with custom TUF gaming spatter pattern and 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panel
- Keep your cool with three 120mm aura Sync rgb-illuminated fans, one 140mm rear PWM fan, and up to seven optional fan-mounting points
- Custom Liquid Cooling ready with support for top or front mounted 360mm radiators, rear mounted 140mm radiator, and pre-drilled water pump/reservoir mounting holes
- Vertical GPU expansion slot Plus 7 Traditional expansion Slots
- Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 65lbs
- Full Acrylic Side Window RGB ready Mid Tower case. Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel. 6 RGB flow lighting modes. 7 solid color modes.
- Supports liquid cooling: 240mm radiator in the front panel. Supports air cooling: 120mm fan on top to enhance cooling performance. Supports high-end graphics cards up to 371mm.
- Supports VGA fan bracket design: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA. Supports SD or micro SD memory card. Dual chamber design for improved ventilation.
- Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning. Steel Thickness: 0.5mm. Motherboards: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX. Liquid Cooling: Front: 240mm Radiator (Optional).
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 1; USB2.0 x 2 ; HD Audio & Mic. Air Cooling: Front: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (Optional); Top: 120mm x 1 (Optional); Rear: 120mm x 1 (Includes 120mm Fan).
- Computer case with clean aesthetic. Dimensions: 8.1 x 16.3 x 19.1inch. 0.8mm SPCC front panel and SPCC 0.6mm main structure with plenty of room for all components, make it durable and roomy for your first build, 1st PC, theater and gaming PC
- Gaming PC Case with tempered glass side panel allows for a great view of your RGB components. Changing motherboard size supporting ATX, mATX and Mini-ITX
- Mid-Tower Chassis with ease installation design. Removable SSD mounting brackets, swappable top and front fan brackets and bottom side panel PSU and HDD bay. Change with no more pain
- Desktop computer shell case with professional cable management solution. Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable organization. I/O essentials, 2xUSB 3.0, Power button, audio out and in on the top
- High air performance with Magnetic Dust Filter, Side Ventilation and 2 Pre-installed 120mm fans. Magnetic dust filters on top and front, dust filter tray at bottom. Liquid cooling ready
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Vertical GPU Mount, Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, and upgraded Smart Device V2
- SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- VERTICAL GPU MOUNTING: Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically *PCIe riser card not included
- ENHANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- SPECS: Max GPU Clearance: 413mm, Radiaor Support - Front: 360mm, Top: 360mm, Rear: 140mm
- Light up the system: 3 Pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard Sync RGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards) plus 1 Black fan at back
- Built-in dual-mode 12V Sync controller: Control light via I/O port, RGB Light button (16 LED modes/7 Color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards)
- 16 LED modes through I/O port RGB Light button: RGB mode, single color mode (7 Colors), breath mode (7 Colors), light off 7 Colors: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, White, Purple]
- Clear view of PC gaming: 4mm thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- Built-in PSU cover: Cover all your cables for a professional look combined with a window to show off your colorful power
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the mid tower gaming case
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a mid tower gaming case to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a mid tower gaming case, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are mid tower gaming case in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying mid tower gaming case instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of mid tower gaming case? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of mid tower gaming case, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy mid tower gaming case and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2021, you have a multitude of options every time you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including mid tower gaming case from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell mid tower gaming case. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including mid tower gaming case. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
Huge Variety And Selection
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes mid tower gaming case and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
User Generated Reviews
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best mid tower gaming case for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.